Wednesday, February 4, 2009

no exact times for visitation & funeral yet...

there is nothing set in stone as of yet, but the tentative plan is to have a visitation of friends in Paris, KY (near Lexington) on Saturday evening, then have a second one with a Funeral Mass in Louisville on Sunday, with the burial following on Monday morning in Louisville, KY. Please stay tuned to a more official and set in stone time frame. I will post the actual dates, times, and locations with maps here when I get that information and it's all set.

I spent the better part of the day with Jackie, her Mom and sister, and then with Clay's Mom and Dad and his sister and her husband today. All day long the phone rang off the hook, people came by with food, and we would vacillate between laughing at each others stories about Clay to crying quietly at the more difficult moments.

I miss my friend Clay as I know many of you do too. I keep thinking that he would love to be a part of all this, and then I remember that he is...

peace, pm-r

No comments:

Post a Comment